Insufficient Memory to continue the Execution of the program.

Error:Error in Advanced Query [Application Name]:Insufficient Memory to continue the Execution of the program.

On test of any Sql Query in my application I get this error, Can anyone please help me to Find the Cause and Solution to Resolve this.

Please look into my attachment for further reference.

Note: I get this error in all the Sql Query of my Application

Hi Ajay,

Is this on a Personal Environment?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ajay,

Is this on a Personal Environment?

sandbox environment and I have an External DB

Hi Ajay,

There is no "sandbox environment". What do you mean?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ajay,

There is no "sandbox environment". What do you mean?

it is Personal Environment

Hi Ajay,

You need to check the remote SQL server for issues. This is not an OutSystems issue but an lack of resources issue on an external system (the one hosting the External Database)

Greetings,

Vincent

Hi Ajay,

If this is a Personal Environment, the only thing you can do is ask OutSystems Support to take a look at it.

@Vincent: it's a PE, nothing they can do to check the SQL server.

Hi Kilian,

Ajay mentioned that he used an External Database (that I wasn't even aware of that it could be used in a PE but I also have those option available in my PE so I presume it works). If that is indeed the case then Support will do nothing about it either because it's simply beyond their scope. 

Right, the "and I have an External DB" was a later edit, I didn't see it in their first post, sorry!

@Ajay: In that case I agree with Vincent, contact whoever is responsible for the external db.