[Client-side HTML to PDF] Error : Incomplete or corrupt PNG file

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 31 Mar by Kilian Hekhuis
1 vote
Published on 31 Mar by Kilian Hekhuis

When trying to generate a PDF file, using the Client-side HTML to PDF forge component, I keep recieving the Error message "Incomplete or corrupt PNG file".

All the images that I try to generate for the PDF are made on the same android phone that generates the PDF. The images are stored in the local database as binary files.

Does anyone knows what I'm doing wrong and what I can do in order to have my app generating PDF's with the binary files included?

PS: my application has been attached below

Thank you in advance,

Johannes

Hi Johannes,

Like I said in the previous topic you created on the general forum, I haven't heard about this error before. Can you share a Module that exhibits this behaviour?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Johannes,

Like I said in the previous topic you created on the general forum, I haven't heard about this error before. Can you share a Module that exhibits this behaviour?

Hi Kilian,

I have attached the Trialscan.oap file. Is there something else I need to upload?

Thank you,

Johannes

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Johannes,

Hi Kilian,

Did you have time to look at the error message?

Thank you,

Johannes

O dear, I totally forgot about this one, apologies! Will take a look asap.

I took a quick peak, but I can't find anything wrong at a first glance. To further trouble shoot this, can this application be run in the browser preview? If so, can you check whether the console shows any obvious errors?