Hello All,

i have an entity named "Service_List" with 3 attributes ("Name","Service","Barcode") 

|Name|Service|Barcode|

|George|Service 1|55|

|George|Service_1|56|

|George|Service_3|61|

The common attribute is the "Name" but the barcode must be severals.

I want to display X checkboxes for the Name= George ( where X =3 because in this example  the list length is 3) and every check box should have as additional text , the "Barcode" number. 

In my example, the requested result should be

Any advise or suggestion?

George Mitsiou wrote:

Hello All,

i have an entity named "Service_List" with 3 attributes ("Name","Service","Barcode") 

|Name|Service|Barcode|

|George|Service 1|55|

|George|Service_1|56|

|George|Service_3|61|

The common attribute is the "Name" but the barcode must be severals.

I want to display X checkboxes for the Name= George ( where X =3 because in this example  the list length is 3) and every check box should have as additional text , the "Barcode" number. 

In my example, the requested result should be

Any advise or suggestion?

Hi,

Use a list of checkboxes and call aggregate that will return the row count for Name along with barcode and simply bind that data to list and assign value to the checkbox.

Aggregate should return Count and barcode-based on Name.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

i aggregate successfully based on your instructions.

My confusion is how to list a list of checkboxes  and how to bind that data to list and assign value to the checkbox.

can you provide a sample example oml?

George Mitsiou wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

My confusion is how to list a list of checkboxes  and how to bind that data to list and assign value to the checkbox.

Ok Good, Please follow the steps given below,

1. use list widget

2. assign the data source to list from aggregate.

3. inside list use checkbox widget and assign a value using list....value

will share oml later please try to use the above steps and let me know

Solution

George Mitsiou wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Use the attached OML to understand the way!

Solution

George Mitsiou wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

also, add a custom boolean attribute in aggregate to bind to the checkbox. and use my demo to understand the way of implementation.

based on checkbox selection you can get the current row value from the list in action just try to implement.

JitendraYadav wrote:

George Mitsiou wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

also, add a custom boolean attribute in aggregate to bind to the checkbox. and use my demo to understand the way of implementation.

based on checkbox selection you can get the current row value from the list in action just try to implement.

Thank you very much for your support. I got your logic.

Another one question please. I want for every selected by user check box, to add automatically to an input widget which exists in another entity.

Any advise on this?

George Mitsiou wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

George Mitsiou wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Thank you very much for your support. I got your logic.

Another one question please. I want for every selected by user check box, to add automatically to an input widget which exists in another entity.

Any advise on this?

I believe u got answer for original question please create another post for next question don't mix this with another question...mark this post as answer and create new post.. Thanks!