Reactive Web Tabs rely on .layout class

Hi Everyone,

This is not a question, but simply a post to raise awareness to an issue that I encountered where the solution might be helpful to others. Also, I'm not sure Outsystems intended this or not, so it could be considered a "bug".

We are beginning to transfer portions of our application over to Reactive Web apps. I was trying to use the Navigation/Tabs pattern on a page. We created custom Layout blocks to use as the base for pages. Apparently, the Outsystems UI CSS for Navigation/Tabs (and maybe other patterns) uses the .layout class in order to function properly. I did not find this in any OS documentation. Our custom Layout block did not have a container with the .layout class like the default Layout blocks do.

I was disappointed that it is not mentioned anywhere that custom Layout blocks need this CSS class.

Thanks for sharing this Alex.

The issue's still around.

The client action LayoutReady is not working in custom layouts as it needs the .layout class.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.