how to get HTML source code, (email screen)

how to get HTML source code, (email screen)

I would like to know if it is possible to do the dowload of the source code HTML of a email screen. I tryed to used HTTPRequestHandler > GetUrl And then RichMail > HttpBinaryGet. With no success.
Any ideia how to get that source code text or binary ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
António Rodrigues

Hi António,

The goal of the Email Screen is to be used with the SendEmail tool for the email delivery.
Can you explain why you want to get the HTML of the email? Maybe there is an alternative solution to the problem.

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
OutSystems
Hi Daniel,

Outlook breaks some elements that i have design in email screen, so, the main reason why i want do get the html, is for save it as a html file so it can be attached when i send the email.

Thanks for the reply,

Best Regards,

A.R.
Hi António,

Can you post here an image on that break and attached one espace with the code?

I've been using send emails and had no problems with outlook, lotus or gmail. Maybe you found a bug.

Thanks,
RNA
Hello Ricardo,

Thanks for replying, i've already report and send the eSpace to OutSystems support. This only happens in one eSpace, and i really don't know what i'm doing wrong, in Webmail i can see the content perfectly, but in outlook nothing appears. That's why i asked if there is a way to get the HTML so i can create an html file, attach it and open it at outlook and see what happens. Trying to figure out a solution or what's the cause for this behavior.

Cheers,

A.R.
Good morning,

I just find out what is the cause of this behavior. It was a CSS class defined in the eSpace Style Sheet of my eSpace. Thank you all. Problem solved :)
Btw, is possible to get the html from a email screen ?

Best Regards,

A.R.
I need this too to integrate with mailgun. Anyone know how to obtain mime or html from screen mail?