How to check if a value exists in a list of given values?

Hello,

For example I have a boolean expression and I would like to set its value is True if fruit value in Session is "orange", "apple" or "lemon" and False if fruit is none of them.

I can do it with:

Session.fruit = "orange" or

Session.fruit = "apple" or

Session.fruit = "lemon" 

In case of I have 20 fruit names and I don't want to give 20 lines for it, are there any way to write it shorter? I expect something like :

Session.fruit in ("orange", "apple","lemon")

but I'm not familiar with Outsystems formular syntax.

Thank you!

thunemo wrote:

Hello,

For example I have a boolean expression and I would like to set its value is True if fruit value in Session is "orange", "apple" or "lemon" and False if fruit is none of them.

I can do it with:

Session.fruit = "lemon" 

In case of I have 20 fruit names and I don't want to give 20 lines for it, are there any way to write it shorter? I expect something like :

Thank you!

Hi,

You can use ListFilter action for this to filter the particular record.

Thanks,

Sachin

thunemo wrote:

Hello,

I can do it with:

Session.fruit = "lemon" 

Thank you!

Hi Please see listted function in OS that will hekp you to find that word in string.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/How-to_Guides/Logic/How_to_find_out_if_a_string_is_contained_in_another_string

thunemo wrote:

Hello,

I can do it with:

Session.fruit = "lemon" 

Thank you!

HI,

Please check if that is useful to you.