[ZebraPrinter] Problem with my personal environment

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 10 Feb by Formiga
1 vote
Published on 10 Feb by Formiga

Hi persons,

Does anyone know what happens and what solution should i take?

Giovanna Hortolã wrote:

Hi persons,

You spent a lot of time without accessing your environment.
As it is a free environment, it is released so as not to have an overload on the OutSystems infrastructure.
But if you press the "fecth me a new one" button it will enable a new ambience for you.

Formiga wrote:

Giovanna Hortolã wrote:

Hi persons,

Você passou muito tempo sem acessar seu ambiente. 
Por ser um ambiente livre, é lançado para não sobrecarregar a infraestrutura do OutSystems. 
Mas, se você pressionar o botão "for me a new one", isso permitirá um novo ambiente para você.

Hi Formiga,

But by clicking on this option, will I not lose my previously created applications?

I think you will lose everything.

Before this happens, OutSystems sends an email saying that it will turn everything off. If you did not take any action it will put the environment to sleep. After this takes a long time to do any action, it erases everything.

Formiga wrote:

I think you will lose everything.

Before this happens, OutSystems sends an email saying that it will turn everything off. If you did not take any action it will put the environment to sleep. After this takes a long time to do any action, it erases everything.

My God I do not believe :(

How sad, I didn't know it was possible, the other option wouldn't be accessible?
Is there another way to recover or just this one?

You may click on the download app back up. and then once a new environment is created. you can install the files in service center to restore the apps.

Praveen Kumar Natarajan   escreveu:

Você pode clicar no aplicativo para baixar novamente. e depois que um novo ambiente para criado. você pode instalar os arquivos no centro de serviço para restaurar os aplicativos.

So, I downloaded it, but it came up and I have no idea what it could be. 

I even tried to put the login I use in the environment and I couldn't

to login we need to input all 3. the host name, user name and password. you will be able to find the host name here on the attachment.

After that you can click on the upload button

the other option is to publish it from service center

1. open the  browser --> type https://<yourenvironmentname>/servicecenter
2. login with your user name and password
3. Click on Factory Menu(highlighted by default) thenclick on Solutions sub menu.
4. click on upload& publish

Note: Under the personal environment tab after you had downloaded the apps, you will have to click on the button " fetch me a new one". this will create a new development environment and the status of the environment icon will change to green. After that please follow the above steps.