How can I make anonymous access to this website?

hello

I work on a web application

What I mean is that when you visit my web app, the Login page does not appear directly

regards

HelloRashed.

You have to mark your entry page as Anonymous. It is in properties.

You can learn more about it from the training material.

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/lesson/1887/overview-of-authentication-in-outsystems

Hi,

you can make screen anonymous. So the screen where you want to not login just check anonymous property as 

MVP  Nuno Reis said. 

As i know .If we give anonymous access then no login required.

More about authentication: End user authentication

Thanks.

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi,

you can make screen anonymous. So the screen where you want to not login just check anonymous property as 

MVP  Nuno Reis said. 

As i know .If we give anonymous access then no login required.

More about authentication: End user authentication

Thanks.

Okay ,  but  what i mean that when you visit my web app, the Login page does not appear directly

Yes, if you check a screen with Anonymous, means that you don't need login, and when you entry in this page, you entry directly without go to the LoginPage.

• Anonymous: Allows any end user to access the element, including users that are not logged in (non-authenticated users). Anonymous is the most general Role and when you associate this Role, for example with a screen, all of the existing Roles are automatically associated with it.

• Registered: Allows any end user who has logged into an Application running in the same platform server (authenticated users) to access the element. This is possible due to the Single Sign-On mechanism of OutSystems, which allows sharing end user sessions among applications/modules. When you associate this Role with an element all of the existing Roles are automatically associated with it, except the Anonymous role.

Hi Rashed khalel,

That page has to be the entry point.

Like here Movies Screen is the entry point.

You have to mark that entry page as Anonymous. It is in properties.

Rashed khalel wrote:

hello

I work on a web application

What I mean is that when you visit my web app, the Login page does not appear directly

regards

Hi,

Your question is very basic and Outsystems training materials cover each and everything.

Please try to complete the course first using Learn/Guided Path for better understanding

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/