Close pop-up before download is done

Is there a way I can close a pop-up before a download action is done?

I haven't find a way beside the pop-close is ignored when I do that as shown in the OML.

Hi Macro,

You can pass input parameter for onNotify action and based you can run action here for download or not.

It is easier way to close popup before download action.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Marco Silva wrote:

Is there a way I can close a pop-up before a download action is done?

I haven't find a way beside the pop-close is ignored when I do that as shown in the OML.

I am checking your solution will update you soon..Thanks!

Hi Macro, 

I have updated your oml.according your conditon.

Hope this will help you

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Thanks, @Rahul, actually I was quite busy but happy to see that you shared OML.

Hi, @Marco Please look at that OML I hope that would really help you.

Hi ,

If you want to download in pop up screen just make another button or link (method: Submit) and perform download. Pop up close is performed by another button. 

In same screen action of pop up you can not perform download and  pop up close both.

Regards,

Rahul

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi @Rahul and @Jitendra 

I've tried to replicate, however I'm afraid can not be done that way since the pop-up has filters to be aplied to the query to the download excel file.

Since there are filters, I haven't find a way to open one pop-up, apply filters and filter that download the file and close the pop-up.

Here follows the new OML. Can you help me please?

Hi Marco,

Find updated oml.

I have updated this accroding two fillter if you need to add more similar you can do it.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Marco Silva wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi @Rahul and @Jitendra 

I've tried to replicate, however I'm afraid can not be done that way since the pop-up has filters to be aplied to the query to the download excel file.

Since there are filters, I haven't find a way to open one pop-up, apply filters and filter that download the file and close the pop-up.

Here follows the new OML. Can you help me please?

Marco Silva If you put the filters in the session variable you can use them in the query, I set an example

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Marco,

Find updated oml.

I have updated this accroding two fillter if you need to add more similar you can do it.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Rahul,

I'm using your latest OML file but the variables dates are always null even after assign.

I added into the excel file the dates to add to file name From and To, since it should be a parameter to query to export.

What I don't get is why it always remains as null ? Here goes the OML file. 

P.S: I'm not allowed to use session variables for this.

Thanks

Marco Silva wrote:

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Marco,

Find updated oml.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Rahul,

I'm using your latest OML file but the variables dates are always null even after assign.

I added into the excel file the dates to add to file name From and To, since it should be a parameter to query to export.

What I don't get is why it always remains as null ? Here goes the OML file. 

P.S: I'm not allowed to use session variables for this.

Thanks

Hi Marco,

Find new oml. it will help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu