Facing problem while deploying to UAT with big size modules.

Hi team,

I have created an library module and added almost 100MB external JS files.

Now while deploying to UAT getting error related to module "Deployment failed with an error". And its related to modules size having external JS files.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue .

Thanks

Dileep verma

Hi Dileep,

Besides not being a best practice (anything over 4MB is problematic), I would not rely on being able to deploy a module of that size. I'm not aware of any hard restrictions, but once you reach larger sizes plenty of things can start breaking.

Could you consider either splitting your Javascript throughout multiple modules, or in alternative, relying on external providers?

I admit that I'm a little curious as to what 100MB of Javascript looks like. Can you share a bit more about your use case and what you're trying to build?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Dileep,

Besides not being a best practice (anything over 4MB is problematic), I would not rely on being able to deploy a module of that size. I'm not aware of any hard restrictions, but once you reach larger sizes plenty of things can start breaking.

Could you consider either splitting your Javascript throughout multiple modules, or in alternative, relying on external providers?

I admit that I'm a little curious as to what 100MB of Javascript looks like. Can you share a bit more about your use case and what you're trying to build?

Hi Afonso, I know the best practices, but Due to some offline requirements I need to keep all minified JS files. Please let me know other alternatives.

Thanks

Dileep Verma

If you have to keep all the minified JS files, have you tried splitting them into several modules?

Hi,

Please have a look Factory Configuration forge component.

Thanks