Get list of Espaces who consume your REST API.

Hi,

Is there a way to get the list of Espaces who consume your REST APIs?

Thanks

Unfortunately, the Entity that contains this information isn't exposed in the System eSpace, so the short answer is "no". If you have an on-premise installation and have access to the database, you can actually query this information, from the OSSYS_REST_WEB_REFERENCE table.

Solution

Follow-up: there is actually a way to get the information, I attached a Module showing a work-around.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Follow-up: there is actually a way to get the information, I attached a Module showing a work-around.

Hey, good info - thanks!

Do you know if exposed REST API's (and methods, or SOAP web services + actions) can be found from some another table and queried in similar manner?

Mikko Nieminen wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hey, good info - thanks!

Do you know if exposed REST API's (and methods, or SOAP web services + actions) can be found from some another table and queried in similar manner?

Hi Mikko,

Yes you can query that and access the documentation. See my answer and upload PoC for REST API in the following post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/61173/rest-api-auto-discovery/

I didn't do this for SOAP services but probably that is as easy to do.

Regards,

Daniel

Note that for SOAP, the system entities are exposed, so there's no need to resort to tricks.