Unable to install Native App on iPhone SE(2020)

Hello All,

Below are screenshots from my iPhone for every step of my attempt to install the the app. 

I sent the link you provided to myself as a text message (Step 1.).

Something wrong in my iPhone Settings? Or something different about the iPhone SE (2020)? From the settings page of my phone: Software Version: 13.4.1 and the Model Number: iPhone SE

1. Link to install DEV version of App
  1. Page the appears when I tap the link
  1. Page the appears after I tap the GET button
  1. Page that appears after I tap the INSTALL button
  1. Page the appears after I tap the 2ndINSTALL button (Same as step 2)

I just keep cycling from step 2 through step 4 but the app is never installed.

Regards,

Nitesh Ahirwar

Hi Nitesh,

Your device should be added into the provisioning profile to generate the app. Only registered devices will be allowed to install the app.  Follow the steps in the documentation to do that: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Generate_and_Distribute_Your_Mobile_App/Generate_and_Distribute_Your_Mobile_App_for_Development_Tests

regards

Fabio

Hi Nitesh,

You need to add the UDID of your device to the provisioning profile which you are using to compile the apple application. Otherwise the application will not install on your device. 

To destribute to end-users, you need to put the app in the apple store or in your company MDM environment.

Hello Fabio and BAs,

Thanks for the replies 

I have already added the iPhone UDID in the Provisioning Profile before generating the the app.

Regards,

Nitesh 

Hello Nitesh,

When you generate your application, what is the build-type that you are using?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hello Nitesh,

When you generate your application, what is the build-type that you are using?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rui ,

Its Development .

Thanks 

Nitesh,

Can you try to use an Ad-Hoc distribution? I think you'll need to create a new Provisioning Profile (with this distribution mode). Make sure your iPhone's UDID is added to this profile.

Upload this new profile in Service Center configurations, generate the builds and try to install the application again.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rui Barradas wrote:

Nitesh,

Can you try to use an Ad-Hoc distribution? I think you'll need to create a new Provisioning Profile (with this distribution mode). Make sure your iPhone's UDID is added to this profile.

Upload this new profile in Service Center configurations, generate the builds and try to install the application again.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Rui ,

I will try this for sure

And let u know the outcome.

Regards,

Nitesh Ahirwar

Hello Nitesh,

All right, let me know the outcome. I never had problems installing the application with this distribution.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Nitesh,

Any news regarding this situation?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas