Add video ( html5video ) upload icon in ck editor.

Hi All,

I need video uploader icon in CK Editor. I have install CK Editor Advance component from forge. and it looks like below

Can you please guide me to get video icon in ck editor,

Thanks in Advance

Hi Mithun,

Please post this is the Discussion section of that Forge component as the creator will receive a notification when you do. This way you will be able to receive help faster.

You probably only need to enable the html5video plugin in the config file like explained here.

Regards,

Nordin

Mithun Rathod wrote:

Hi All,

I need video uploader icon in CK Editor. I have install CK Editor Advance component from forge. and it looks like below

Can you please guide me to get video icon in ck editor,

Thanks in Advance

There is no option As of for now,but you can customize by using html5video plugin addon to extend this component.

https://ckeditor.com/cke4/addon/html5video

Regards,

Pankaj

Hi Pankaj,

Mithun mentioned he is using CKEditor Advance which, according to the overview page, does have the html5video option included.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Mithun,

There is demo application also in the component, you can check that to understand how you can add video icon in the editor toolbar

Solution

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Mithun,

There is demo application also in the component, you can check that to understand how you can add video icon in the editor toolbar

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for you inputs. I downloaded demo app and got the toolbarGroup config in the preparation. I used the same config and it worked for me.

Solution