Views
Comments
Solved
Rescheduling Exam - for Remote Delivered Exam
Discussion

I would like to reschedule my exam for July, and i would like to do it using the Remote Delivered Exam option.

Pro-scheduler is only showing only prefered location that is not allowing me to enter Remote Delivered Exam, instead auto-correcting to Remote, OR.

Staff
Solution

Hi Sydney,

We have checked that you already reached the OutSystems Training Team.

Analyzing your cases and the reports from Prometric, you already had your session and you had a disconnection issue during your session.

Exams can only be rescheduled until 48 hours before the scheduled exam date.

We will ask and provide more details on the cases you have opened so we can help you.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Maria João Matos

Sorry, I don't know.... I would like to know if they are going to get more promotions for certifications...

I think the best thing you can do is to contact ProctorU support.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

If you are facing any issues when taking your exams, do reach us at training@outsystems.com.

All cases are being handled by our Training Team, in the best way, and in the shortest time possible, as we need to analyze issue by issue so that all candidates can take their exams in a fairway.

You can refer below post related to any certification query.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60665/lots-of-folks-are-facing-issues-while-taking-an-exam-on-the-pro-proctor-site/

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi JitendraYadav,

Are your an OutSystems employee? You write your reply as being OutSystems staff, or what do you mean when you write " our team"?

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi, Daniel,

Sorry for typo mistake actually I was referring OutSystems Training Team Quote :).

Thanks.

Staff
Solution

Hi Sydney,

We have checked that you already reached the OutSystems Training Team.

Analyzing your cases and the reports from Prometric, you already had your session and you had a disconnection issue during your session.

Exams can only be rescheduled until 48 hours before the scheduled exam date.

We will ask and provide more details on the cases you have opened so we can help you.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Maria João Matos