Lots of folks are facing issues while taking an exam on the Pro Proctor site.

Hi Community,

Lots of folks are facing issues while taking an exam on the ProProctor site.

I  want to invite all the members who faced the issues so that this will be noticeable.

I would like to ask everyone please share your feedback here with the current application status(Only status and your problem).

Regards,

Jitendra

Hi Jitendra,

we’re sorry you’ve face tech issues.

We have been working daily with the exam supplier in order to solve those issues.

The best way to solve and support everyone is to contact the training team. 

Thanks

Hi,

RicardoAraújo, so far as I know from colleagues, support are responding too late. They pass many time without response and that it's frustrating. I understand that they have a lot of work, but our colleagues are being collateral damage from a service that, apparently, is very deficient.
That is why I think it is interesting to give visibility to the real volume of problems in relation to this topic, always in a constructive way and with the intuition to help.

Just my 5 cents...

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Hi Jitendra,

we’re sorry you’ve face tech issues.

We have been working daily with the exam supplier in order to solve those issues.

The best way to solve and support everyone is to contact the training team. 

Thanks

I know the team is working hard but many folks have contacted the support team but no response yet. personally I know 3-4 who is still waiting for a reply(Reschedule) from ProProctor or OS Team.

Even I saw one discussion related to the same issue she was trying hard but no response.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60649/reschedule-associate-web-developer-certification-exam/

Please help them so that they will take the exam soon.

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

RicardoAraújo, so far as I know from colleagues, support are responding too late. They pass many time without response and that it's frustrating. I understand that they have a lot of work, but our colleagues are being collateral damage from a service that, apparently, is very deficient.
That is why I think it is interesting to give visibility to the real volume of problems in relation to this topic, always in a constructive way and with the intuition to help.

Just my 5 cents...

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Thanks for sharing the info.

Hi Jitendra.

Unfortunately, we have certification candidates that face problems when taking their online exams.

These problems are of different sorts:

1) Access problems from the proctoring service provider, and proctors themselves;

2) Connection issues from the candidates, due to network limits also being stressed by millions on new remote workers;

3) And even from candidates that are trying to find a way to cheat the system;

4) ... and dozens of other reasons.

We are working daily with our service providers to solve all these issues, and to provide an exam to all those that are entitled to one.

Also, the pressure that is being put on our services due to the COVID-19 free certification campaign, needs to be accounted for as relevant. This campaign allowed many thousands of developers to take their exams and get their certifications.

In my opinion, this thread will not serve for these issues to be more noticeable, as they are already known by OutSystems, and being handled by our Training Team, in the best way, and in the shortest time possible.

If you are facing such difficulties, do reach us at training@outsystems.com.

Best regards,

Manuel

Hi,

I tried to launch the exam after all system checks were passed. The proctor app opened and it was stuck there. Did not proceed further and start the actual exam.

-Nishigandha

Nishigandha Golhar wrote:

Hi,

I tried to launch the exam after all system checks were passed. The proctor app opened and it was stuck there. Did not proceed further and start the actual exam.

-Nishigandha

Hi Nishigandha,

Thanks for sharing.

Send an email to training@outsystems.com sharing all the relevant information, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Manuel

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi Community,

I  want to invite all the members who faced the issues so that this will be noticeable.

I would like to ask everyone please share your feedback here with the current application status(Only status and your problem).

Regards,

Jitendra

Hi,

Even though I could appear for my exam there was an issue that I would like to share.

My initial check was done and I was told that the exam would begin. I had to wait for around 20 minutes but the exam did not begin. I tried texting the Proctor but she was unavailable. I relaunched the exam by myself and again went through the check. It took around 45 minutes of my time.

Regards,

Ojaswi

While giving Associate Web Developer Certification exam . Faced issue of disconnecting Proctor Site for 3-4 times and attempted 7 Question and Answers. My internet speed is good and i have passed the system requirement check for exam buts still disconnecting from proctor site. After requesting to Proctor for resume of exam he said to Reschedule the exam on some other dates. Please suggest

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi Community,

Regards,

Jitendra

Priyanka Salgar

Apr 27, 06:59 WEST

Hi,

I am registered under COVID -19 BCP campaign for Outsystems Associate Web Developer 011 exam on 20- Apr-2020 at 11:30 pm My exam was scheduled but some network related issues and some Proproctor Application installation issues that is the application not installed on my laptop so I am not able to proceed with the launch exam option. I was contact with proproctor support team. My system is successfully pass all the check cases, But the proproctor app was not installed on my laptop and that's why I am not able to give the exam.

Can you please reschedule my exam again.

Hi,

I know the head counts are huge but sorry to say the certification folks have been not getting the expected support from Proctor team during the exam.. There were multiple cases where everything in terms of certain parameter checks are absolutely perfect and they've been informed that battery is not fully charged and internet speed was not as expected which is really staggering moment for them. We would be expecting your support and help during this dodgy situation. It would be great if someone from your team will address each individual case.

Frankly speaking and be honest with you, it looks the Proctor team have been not supportive and they just want to get rid out of that situation where persons are struggling during certification exam...  , 

Hi,

I am facing issue for schedule the exam. When i got voucher code, first time i am trying to schedule the exam but voucher code not working and now i am getting only reschedule option. For re schedule the exam confirmation number is required but I am not receiving confirmation number from outsystem.

Thanks

Manoj Dhake

Sanat Rai wrote:

Hi,

I know the head counts are huge but sorry to say the certification folks have been not getting the expected support from Proctor team during the exam.. There were multiple cases where everything in terms of certain parameter checks are absolutely perfect and they've been informed that battery is not fully charged and internet speed was not as expected which is really staggering moment for them. We would be expecting your support and help during this dodgy situation. It would be great if someone from your team will address each individual case.

Frankly speaking and be honest with you, it looks the Proctor team have been not supportive and they just want to get rid out of that situation where persons are struggling during certification exam...  , 

Hi Sanat,

Thanks for your insights.

Our Training Team is addressing each individual case, by following-up with the Proctor team, finding what happened, and proposing the best way to solve. For different problems, different solutions. That is one major reason why some issues are being solved almost immediately and others take a bit longer.

Also, we should be mindful that the COVID-19 crisis is also affecting these proctors, their families and loved ones. 

We are committed and we are working daily with our service providers to solve all these issues, and to provide an exam to all those that are entitled to one.

Best regards and be safe!

Manuel

Manoj Dhake wrote:

Hi,

I am facing issue for schedule the exam. When i got voucher code, first time i am trying to schedule the exam but voucher code not working and now i am getting only reschedule option. For re schedule the exam confirmation number is required but I am not receiving confirmation number from outsystem.

Thanks

Manoj Dhake

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for sharing.

Send an email to training@outsystems.com sharing all the relevant information, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Manuel

I took mine a couple of days ago (passed yay!). During the exam i was disconnected 4-5 times. Was a bit annoying because I had to keep getting revalidated by the proctors and everyone wanted a view of my butt

Hi, I too face issue launching exam.

it took almost 45 minutes.

Regards,

Pankaj

Hi,

I had an issue while going through the security procedures for the Outsystems Expert exam. I kept on getting an error while on the prometric app (error code BB02020) and then I would get disconnected. After a few reconnection attempts the exam's procture said that I had disconnected too many times and that I should contact the Prometric support and my exam sponsor (in this case Outsystems).

I tried to reach Prometic support but I get redirected to a chat box to talk directly to someone from support, but no one answers.

I reached out to outsystems trainning and I'm currently waiting for the reply.

I didn't face issues booking or going into the exam, but when I got there, I was forced to wait 20 minutes for a proctor who went through a very thorough inspection of my surroundings, which I guess it's fine, my pockets turned inside out, my arms and hands... so finally I started the exam at least half an hour later than supposed to. 

I don't suffer exam anxiety but by the end of all this I was already feeling frustrated. I can only imagine someone who does.

Cool thanks all for mentioning your experience here that would really help all

Hi, 

I also faced the issue while exam and was not able to complete it.

Please refer below post as well.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60928/rescheduling-an-exam/#Post236060

Thanks,

Preeti Kumari

Preeti Kumari wrote:

Hi, 

I also faced the issue while exam and was not able to complete it.

Please refer below post as well.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60928/rescheduling-an-exam/#Post236060

Thanks,

Preeti Kumari

Thanks, Preeti,

Send an email to training@outsystems.com sharing all the relevant information, and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

I don't think this topic is relevant because:

-everyone already knows that the only thing that solves problems is to email Outsystems.

-people taking the exam may get nervous about nothing when seeing all the issues together.

As you can all see on this topic OutSystems offer caused an increase in the volume for the providers of thousands. They had to hire more people, working for the first time remotely. Some things won't be perfect.

If there are 3500 new slots, I assume the number of free certifications offered is at least that. If 200 people had issues, that is 5%. No need to be nervous.

So... I'll share my good experience.

This Sunday, I had an exam for Reactive with ProctorU. It was booked for 8:15 and before 10 I was out and with a certificate on the mail. It was the fastest exam I ever did. 

Hi all,

If you are facing any issues when taking your exams, do reach us at training@outsystems.com.

All cases are being handled by our Training Team, in the best way, and in the shortest time possible, as we need to analyze issue by issue so that all candidates can take their exams in a fair way.

Best regards,

Manuel

Thanks, Manuel for addressing the issues.

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi Community,

Regards,

Jitendra

Hi Jitendra,

II had scheduled the Associate Web developer 11 certification exam on 27th May 2020 at 10:30 AM IST. Faced issue of disconnecting Proproctor and some connection issues. My internet speed is good and I have passed the system requirement check for the exam, I have attempted 5 Question and Answers but disconnected from Proproctor. I have tried to connect for 5-6 times.

Shradha Rawlani wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi Community,

Regards,

Jitendra

Hi Jitendra,

II had scheduled the Associate Web developer 11 certification exam on 27th May 2020 at 10:30 AM IST. Faced issue of disconnecting Proproctor and some connection issues. My internet speed is good and I have passed the system requirement check for the exam, I have attempted 5 Question and Answers but disconnected from Proproctor. I have tried to connect for 5-6 times.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback!

No Problem just follow the steps mentioned in the solution of this post.

Hope you will get an answer soon!

I had scheduled the Associate Web developer 11 certification exam on 27th May 2020 at 9.15 PM IST. I had almost finished my security check, faced issue of disconnecting Proproctor and some connection issue. I tried connecting again but faced same issue with another proctor. Finally third person had passed all security checks and I could start with my exam after spending approx 50 mins.

Exam was going well till I was almost half way done. Again I got disconnected while actual appearing for test. I tried connecting again, but proctor said there has been too many disconnects and you need to reschedule exam. Please note: My internet speed was good and I had used headphones.

Rucha Kudale wrote:

I had scheduled the Associate Web developer 11 certification exam on 27th May 2020 at 9.15 PM IST. I had almost finished my security check, faced issue of disconnecting Proproctor and some connection issue. I tried connecting again but faced same issue with another proctor. Finally third person had passed all security checks and I could start with my exam after spending approx 50 mins.

Exam was going well till I was almost half way done. Again I got disconnected while actual appearing for test. I tried connecting again, but proctor said there has been too many disconnects and you need to reschedule exam. Please note: My internet speed was good and I had used headphones.

Hi Rucha thanks for your feedback, please follow the steps to get a solution soon.

Rucha Kudale wrote:

Exact same issue as me. I never started my exam, I disconnect too many times on the security checks and I never got started. After a few reconnection attempts they told me I couldn't do the exam. My internet and pc passed the minimum requirements everytime I tried to reconnect.

Prometric replied saying I should contact Outsystems. I did contact Outsystems but my case is still open. I tried to escalate it but the response I got was just to send a print of the response I got from prometric. So I guess I'm back and forth between the Prometric and Outsystems and nothings gets resolved.