Hi Team,

I was having my Professional Developer exam schedule on 19th may, but was not able to complete it due to network issue.My proctor asked me to reschedule it.

I am trying to reschedule it but getting below error

And on certification screen it is showing in progress

I tried to contact Support of proctor(https://prometricsurveys.secure.force.com/ProProctor/), but i was always getting below screen.

Can any one help me out, how i should proceed with rescheduling my exam.

Hi,

You address the ’team". The forum is a community driven forum. Not by OutSystems or proctor staff members.

You can create a support case to OutSystems to look into your problem. If you are in a hurry you can also call one of the support phone numbers.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Preeti,

you have to mail on training@outsystem.com

thanks

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi Preeti,

thanks

Hi Preeti Kumari and JitendraYadav,

Daniël's answer is spot on. Sending an email to the address Jitendra provided (apart from the missing S typo) would be similar.

Regardless I've pointed the training team to this post, hopefully they will be able to help you out.

Good luck with your exam!

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

You address the ’team". The forum is a community driven forum. Not by OutSystems or proctor staff members.

You can create a support case to OutSystems to look into your problem. If you are in a hurry you can also call one of the support phone numbers.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I have created a support case to OutSystems also, but not received any update on it.I will try to call support.

Thanks,

Preeti

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi Preeti,

thanks

Thanks Jitendra, As per your suggestion i have sent email to training team.

Preeti Kumari wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi Preeti,

thanks

Thanks Jitendra, As per your suggestion i have sent email to training team.

Ok Cool for more clarity you can use below link,

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60665/lots-of-folks-are-facing-issues-while-taking-an-exam-on-the-pro-proctor-site/

Hi all,

If you are facing any issues when taking your exams, do reach us at training@outsystems.com.

All cases are being handled by our Training Team, in the best way, and in the shortest time possible, as we need to analyze issue by issue so that all candidates can take their exams in a fair way.

Best regards,

Manuel

Thanks, Manuel!

@Preeti please do the same and coordinate with Manuel in case of an issue

I had a voucher for the Associate Web Developer exam. On the exam day, got checked by 3-4 proctors and got an error. My exam was not launched. I had raised  ticket for this issue, but yet not received any reply. My exam date was 9th June 2020. It's been 2 week now. When I am trying to reschedule exam, then error is occurred.  I have written a mail to training team last week. I have logged into the Prometric website,but there is no option/facility to reschedule an exam. Can anyone please help me to reschedule the exam? 

Ticket Id : #2353176

Sheetal Thombare wrote:

I had a voucher for the Associate Web Developer exam. On the exam day, got checked by 3-4 proctors and got an error. My exam was not launched. I had raised  ticket for this issue, but yet not received any reply. My exam date was 9th June 2020. It's been 2 week now. When I am trying to reschedule exam, then error is occurred.  I have written a mail to training team last week. I have logged into the Prometric website,but there is no option/facility to reschedule an exam. Can anyone please help me to reschedule the exam? 

Ticket Id : #2353176

Hi Sheetal.

Only the Training Team can help with this, and we will do that as soon as possible, by answering to your ticket.
We need to understand what type of error occurred so that we can find the best suitable solution for your issue.

Best regards,
Manuel