Hello All,

i am trying to publish a version in my personal environment and i can not. The below error is displayed

Any suggestion?

Hi,

Do you get the same error after trying again?

Can you revert to a previous version of your application and publish it?

I would also suggest to contact OutSystems Support, as they can investigate these kind of platform issues.

Bas

Hi,

You can try to return to a previous version, made your changes step by step, publish in between and see in what step you have that error. In that way you can identify where is the problem.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

You can try to return to a previous version, made your changes step by step, publish in between and see in what step you have that error. In that way you can identify where is the problem.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

not good approach. sorry.

George Mitsiou wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

What kind of approach would be good for you? Because these steps are the easiest to identify what causes the error and making sure outsystems is able to fix it for in the future

Bas de Jong wrote:

George Mitsiou wrote:

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

What kind of approach would be good for you? Because these steps are the easiest to identify what causes the error and making sure outsystems is able to fix it for in the future

Does not exists personal approaches. The back and fourth is not good approach and is my personal opinion as practise, not to every person.

Note, that there are developers that make a lot of changes in every publish. So, it is not so easy for every change/implementation to publish again and again.