All environments associated with my email is not listing in outstsystems.com

Hi,

I have a personal  outsystems environment that's tied up with my  email id. The same email id is also used for another outsystems cloud development environment related to my job.  

After I login to outsystems.com using my email id I could see only my personal environment listed and the job related environment is not listed.   Is there a way both the environments could be listed for me when I login to OutSystems.com

Thanks!

Hi Vijay,

you can see only personal environment not enterprise version.

thanks

Hi vijay,

Both environment  are different , not able to see other env information in your personal env.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi,

In the top right corner of the login dialog, in the latest version of Service studio, there is a link to switch to/from enterprise account.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Vijay,

If you are talking about viewing list of environment/ infrastructures here, then you must know that if you are just added in the lifetime of any environment it will not list here. 

You will be able to see the platform here only when you are added in as a member in its customer area. You can go on this link and check if you can see a dropdown of customer accounts just below main menu.

https://www.outsystems.com/customerarea/profilepage.aspx

Hi,

It is a new UX feature from OutSystems.

To choose the environment you want to connect to, you have to click on "I have an enterprise account". Then you can choose both your company environment and your personal area.

Cheers

Background:

I have a personal  outsystems environment that's tied up with my  email id. The same email id is also used for another outsystems cloud development environment related to my work. 

I guess, i didnt explain the actual issue .  When I wanted to create a support case for the work related environment only my personal environment is listed and my work related environment is not listed. and so not able to select.   Please note for Both my personal environment and work related environment I used same email id. 

Solution

Hello Vijay.

Can you go to https://www.outsystems.com/customerarea/profilepage.aspx and check if you have privileges in your company?

Solution

Hi Vijay,

This is one of those things where it is probably best if you contact OutSystems Support. It is probably an easy fix for them. 

Just select your personal environment while creating the support case and explain the issue you’re facing to them.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Vijay,

Go to OutSystems Licensing and check if you've access to the infrastructure.

And for the support ticket, check My Support Permissions if you've the sufficient Support permissions associated to the platform.

--

Swatantra

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hello Vijay.

Can you go to https://www.outsystems.com/customerarea/profilepage.aspx and check if you have privileges in your company?

Seems I don't  have privileges in the company.  Receiving below error accessing the URL you provided. Will  reach out to my company administrator to grant me the access for creating supporting tickets.

Vijay,

You may also create the support ticket using the Activation code if you have. 

Once created the ticket, the company admin will receive the email asking approval "A third-party person opened a case with your Activation Code. It needs your approval.", so support can address it.

--

Swatantra

Explaining the difference between the three scenarios:

I have a client that created me an account with an email on their domain. They added that account to the infrastructure. I always use this account and don't care about the other, so I create tickets with Activation Code (like Swatantra suggested) that are later approved.

I could go to Licensing and add me to the infrastructure, but that would be going over the decision of not adding me, so it could cause some tricky reaction.

The moment I could see MembersArea, I was part of the company with this account and could see my permission level. If they weren't enough, I could just ask for more (can you edit my profile to be like the one X has?).

It all goes down to the same, but diplomatically speaking, try to cause a smaller impact on company IT policies.