How to install osp file in another environment in Outsystems 11

I have downloaded OSP file from service center. Now I want to install every modules and application in that OSP file to another environment. Anybody know, kindly suggest me the way to do.

Hi,

When you take a module, application or solution from a server, and want to place it on another server, which will have a different Activation Code, you need to go through the Intellectual Property Protection (IPP) Rights Validation, to be able to install on the other server.

To do this, you must enter the Activation Code of the destination server (image below).

Then you can publish the module, you can open it in the service studio and publish. To publish the application, you can do it either through the service center or through the service studio. And a solution can be uploaded and posted to the service center.

Cheers

Solution

Hello Naveen.

The ideal way of passing applications between environments is through LifeTime. But if you made a solution, probably you need to publish several at once?

If both environments are in the same infrastructure, it is as simple as the download you made. 

You go to the destination Service Center. Factory -> Solutions -> Upload & Publish a Solution.

f they aren't in the same infrastructure, follow the instructions to remove IPP

IPP Portal

FAQs

IPP removal only works between Enteprise versions. You can't move form one Personal Environment to another or Personal to Enterprise.

Solution

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hello Naveen.

The ideal way of passing applications between environments is through LifeTime. But if you made a solution, probably you need to publish several at once?

If both environments are in the same infrastructure, it is as simple as the download you made. 

You go to the destination Service Center. Factory -> Solutions -> Upload & Publish a Solution.

f they aren't in the same infrastructure, follow the instructions to remove IPP

IPP Portal

FAQs

IPP removal only works between Enteprise versions. You can't move form one Personal Environment to another or Personal to Enterprise.

Thanks Nuno Reis. I follow this