How we can see directions in google maps without api key

I need an initialized oml to see the directions in google app in my mobile .There are few questions too

1.If i have api key for google maps then only i can see direction on map without api key its possible.

2.Can someone has solution can you please share it in oml to see the results.

There is no solution to use the google map api without an api key. They provide services that they want to earn money with so an api key is needed to identify you.

Vincent Koning wrote:Hi Vincent could you please confirm me that directions between 2 places is not provided by gmap when we dont use api key because i have seen they give option of direction structure in outsystems.

There is no solution to use the google map api without an api key. They provide services that they want to earn money with so an api key is needed to identify you.

Hi Aayush,

This has nothing to do with the implementation of this API in OutSystems, it's a Google requirement. Please note the developers documentation of Google itself. It clearly states that you need an API key for the direction APIs: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/directions/intro

Greetings,

Vincent

Hi Aayush,

For Google API, you can use it on development, because the current regulation from google, the first $200 is waived, so for development this should be ok, but if you use this on production, you need to prepare to pay.

Thanks