service center invalid username or password

hai everyone, whyi cant login service center and it always seems invalid username or password, is it same password / username with login to outsystem ? or does it different ? and if different how can i change username or password..  

yes , it is same with login to outsytems. 

Rahul Kumar wrote:

then why still invalid username or password. i already type it very carefully.. and login it same with outsystem 

.. is something wrong with my service center?

Hi Derian,

If you are talking about personal environment then your environment login details are same as OutSystems account login details untill you change in directly in lifetime.

But if you are trying to login to an enterprise environment then you have to login with the username/ password set at the time of account creation in lifetime environment.

derian lie wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

then why still invalid username or password. i already type it very carefully.. and login it same with outsystem 

Have your username and email is different ?  

For personal env.

As i know it should be same. You can change you password from Outsystems login using forget password.

or by profile setting - Check

If it's an on-premise environment, your login for Service Center should be the credentials you have provided in the Configuration Tool during installation.

Regards,

Rahul

Rahul Kumar wrote:

derian lie wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Have your username and email is different ?  

For personal env.

As i know it should be same. You can change you password from Outsystems login using forget password.

or by profile setting - Check

If it's an on-premise environment, your login for Service Center should be the credentials you have provided in the Configuration Tool during installation.

Regards,

Rahul

i try logout my outsystem, and re login.. and no problem... but when i login on service center got invalid username or password... i just recently change my email.. and i try both email and still invalid

If you want to go to the Service Center of your Personal Environment, yes the credentials are the same as those of your OutSystems account. If you are having difficulties, change your password. Don't forget that if you've tried yourself many times, you may have to wait an hour before you can try again.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Account_and_Members_Management/How_Can_I_Change_My_Community_Account_Password%3F

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Personal_Environment/How_to_recover_your_OutSystems_password

Cheers,
Miguel

Hi, 

You can go for support and open support case if there is  still trouble in login. 

Some times If there too many failed attempt then you have to wait for 1 hours. But it shows that message of too many failed attempt. 

Regards,

Rahul