I have a form that has a bug on firefox, if I select something and reload page the values will continue even by doing on the input the autocomplete="off".

I tested to do Crtl+F5 and it clears cache and cleans the variables and values that on preparation are not being reset. 

Is there some JS that I can add to the screen in order to page reload clear cache on firefox?

Hi Marco,

Check out Eduardo’s post here

It seems it is not possible to clear the browser’s cache from an application. You could however tell the browser not to cache the content of your page if necessary.

Also, this post mentions the same behavior and it seems to be normal behavior of Firefox browsers.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Marco,

Check out Eduardo’s post here

It seems it is not possible to clear the browser’s cache from an application. You could however tell the browser not to cache the content of your page if necessary.

Also, this post mentions the same behavior and it seems to be normal behavior of Firefox browsers.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

I was hoping there was something I can do only on the preparation of a screen. Nothing else.

Only one screen the options they aren't specific for single case. There is nothing I can do for that?

Like I said, I don't think you can trigger to clear the browser's cache from your application Marco. 

At least, there is not any way I know of.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Like I said, I don't think you can trigger to clear the browser's cache from your application Marco. 

At least, there is not any way I know of.

Regards,

Nordin

What about adding this to the preparation of the screen? Is it too bad for perfomance?

Marco Silva wrote:

What about adding this to the preparation of the screen? Is it too bad for perfomance?

Hi Marco,

Now you are telling your browser not to cache the content of your page. This is what I was talking about earlier.

So yes, you can do this if you think it is necessary for your use case.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Marco Silva wrote:

Hi Marco,

Now you are telling your browser not to cache the content of your page. This is what I was talking about earlier.

So yes, you can do this if you think it is necessary for your use case.

Regards,

Nordin

But my question is it only for the screen I added on the preparation right?

Also is it bad for perfomance to add this to the preparation?

Marco Silva wrote:

But my question is it only for the screen I added on the preparation right?

Also is it bad for perfomance to add this to the preparation?

Yes the cache-control header will be only added to that specific screen. If there are other screens, you will need to add the same AddHeader action to their Preparations.

I don't think adding a single header will do much harm performance wise.

Regards,

Nordin