How to send different emails separate

Hello guys , 

I have table has the emails of all employees I gave two of my employee's role then I made a function to get those two emails

1- I make a structure with userID name is "QatrainingEmails" has just the userID

2- then I made two variables the first one with data type ""QatrainingEmails record " ( to hold my current recrod )

3- second  variable output variable with data type "QatrainingEmails recrod list" 

but what I got is just one email can anyone tell me why?  

Yes, my aggregate giving me only those two employees I tried your suggestion but it only sends one email for one employee

regards,

Yousef Shraim wrote:

Hello guys , 

I have table has the emails of all employees I gave two of my employee's role then I made a function to get those two emails

1- I make a structure with userID name is "QatrainingEmails" has just the userID

2- then I made two variables the first one with data type ""QatrainingEmails record " ( to hold my current recrod )

3- second  variable output variable with data type "QatrainingEmails recrod list" 

but what I got is just one email can anyone tell me why?  

Hi, 

After looking your loop , it seems that you are just assigning  aggregate data to variable and appending it one by one  to some record list .

If it is like so, Why u r using loop , just use ListAppendAll and append all your aggregate data to your record List variable. 

Thanks

Yousef Shraim wrote:

Yes, my aggregate giving me only those two employees I tried your suggestion but it only sends one email for one employee

regards,

Can u share your oml , So that we can check what the real problem is. 

Best thing is , u need to debug your action and check your every iteration of your loop and value of your local variable in debug. Then you can get actual problem.

Thanks

Solution

Thank you very much for your helping I appreciate it .. I solve the problem  I need another loop when I call my function . 

Solution

Hi, 

welcome , I could be a part of  help.

Thanks