List_navigation and List_count are not updated

I have a problem, when bringing multiple records, both the list_counter and the list_navigation are not updated, it is always kept in the first 10 records.

in the attached image it is explained better, it always stays that way, but when changing the page, the list_navigation performs the action

Hello  Dylan.

Can you attach the oml?

Check on the table if you have Start Index right.

It is used in the table

and in the counter

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hello  Dylan.

Can you attach the oml?

Check on the table if you have Start Index right.

It is used in the table

and in the counter

thanks for your help, I have it as follows:

and in RefreshPagination:

regards.

Dylan Yañez

You removed the Refresh. Without it, the page is always loading the same section of data.

Nuno Reis wrote:

You removed the Refresh. Without it, the page is always loading the same section of data.

can you be more specific, what do you mean by refresh? 

because I don't work with entities.

Thanks.

Dylan Yáñez

I meant the entity Refresh.

If you aren't using it, just make sure you are not setting ResetPagination=True. It will be a small mistake like that. A simple debug on the Refresh action will point you the error.

Nuno Reis wrote:

I meant the entity Refresh.

If you aren't using it, just make sure you are not setting ResetPagination=True. It will be a small mistake like that. A simple debug on the Refresh action will point you the error.

As you see, when adding the refresh, it does not find any entity for me, because I am not occupying it, and in refreshpagination it defaults to false.
I've already tried everything, and I don't understand why it doesn't work.
Thank you.

I don't see a reason for it not to work.

Can you send the oml?

Nuno Reis wrote:

I don't see a reason for it not to work.

Can you send the oml?

Sure

I attach my oml so you can check it, thank you.

Solution

Hi, 

You need to Ajax Refresh both Table Record container  and  and List_Navigation container. Best way Enclose both Table record and List_Navigation in single container and then Ajax Refresh. 

Like below image -

Try to do this .. 

Hope this help

Thanks

Solution

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Hi, 

You need to Ajax Refresh both Table Record container  and  and List_Navigation container. Best way Enclose both Table record and List_Navigation in single container and then Ajax Refresh. 

Like below image -

Try to do this .. 

Hope this help

Thanks

it worked for me the first time !!! :D thank you very much for your help.