Re : Document Control / Management

Hi

Is there anyone out there who have used this technology to deliver the above solution or part thereof??
Also does anyone have know of the file attachment control funcitionality included in the application??

Thanks and Regards
Allan
Hi Allan,

welcome to our community,

are you asking about the existing component Document Management ? If so, i've already use it in some clients, need any help?

RNA

RicardoAraújo wrote:

Hi Allan,

welcome to our community,

are you asking about the existing component Document Management ? If so, i've already use it in some clients, need any help?

RNA

Hi Ricardo 

i would like know which is the best document management system intergarted with outsystem

Hi Rizwan,

OutSystems can integrate with any DMS, either through a forge connector, API or an extension. So its up to your requirement to choose which DMS fits you need.

Another Note, OutSystems was envisioned, designed and built to bring great productivity when building apps, and its greater value lies in the productivity & flexibility. Also take in your consideration the amount of customization needed on the DMS and the frequency of requirements change because of business needs, the more these changes are the more it should be implemented with OutSystems.

Check the Sample App on forge Documents, that includes much of the functionality found in document management packages.