Hi,guys

I download a modules named "ABlock_UserMaintenanceDB" from applaction named "ABlock",then i delete this module and doubleclick the download file,published it.after those,i can't find the module in my applaction and deploy web,so strange...

i can see it on the environment table

i can open it from the table

i also con't see it in deploy web

emmm...what can i do to save it?

Bestwish,

Leon

Did you check the independent modules ?

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Did you check the independent modules ?


Yes,i did,can find it

Solution

LeonKT wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Did you check the independent modules ?


Yes,i did,can find it


If you wish to move the module back to your application, try the move option , 



If this answers your query, feel free to mark the response as solution so that it might help anyone who bumps into the post at a later stage., 


Cheers

Solution

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

LeonKT wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Did you check the independent modules ?


Yes,i did,can find it


If you wish to move the module back to your application, try the move option , 



If this answers your query, feel free to mark the response as solution so that it might help anyone who bumps into the post at a later stage., 


Cheers


Thank you,i find it!

LeonKT wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

LeonKT wrote:

Tushar Panpaliya wrote:

Did you check the independent modules ?


Yes,i did,can find it


If you wish to move the module back to your application, try the move option , 



If this answers your query, feel free to mark the response as solution so that it might help anyone who bumps into the post at a later stage., 


Cheers


Thank you,i find it!

Happy to help.


Cheers