Hi All,

I am developing a reactive web application on Outsystems 11. Earlier I was working on traditional web development and in that there is option of empty message property in table record widget which shows message when the list is empty. But in reactive web app we have to work around empty runtime property of the source list to show empty message. Isn't it better to have a empty message property in table widget ?

Regards,

Rajat

Rajat Pal wrote:

Hi All,

I am developing a reactive web application on Outsystems 11. Earlier I was working on traditional web development and in that there is option of empty message property in table record widget which shows message when the list is empty. But in reactive web app we have to work around empty runtime property of the source list to show empty message. Isn't it better to have a empty message property in table widget ?

Regards,

Rajat

Hi Rajat,

I have been thinking about the same. It will be better to add that property back in reactive web dev. We can work around the runtime property for sure but adding the empty message property will help a lot in easy and faster development.

Regards,

Divyanshu Pathak

Rajat Pal wrote:

Hi All,

Regards,

Rajat

Hi ,

In reactive you can use Blank Slate to display empty message like below.Hope this helps

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/8618/sample-custom-blank-slate-reactive