Hi Team,

I'm using High charts in my application and i found some errors in my developer tool console block as shown in the attached file. Functionality is working fine but i see these errors, i have update the manage dependency as well, but still I see these errors, Please suggest me , how can I eliminate these errors.

Thanks in advance,

Ekadeep K

Hi Ekadeep,

Can you provide the oml for this

Thank you

Alefiya Ali wrote:

Hi Ekadeep,

Can you provide the oml for this

Thank you

Unfortunately , I cannot share the file , since it has confidential content. I have used high charts to create bell-curve chart and bar chart.

Ekadeep Kuruma wrote:

Hi Team,

I'm using High charts in my application and i found some errors in my developer tool console block as shown in the attached file. Functionality is working fine but i see these errors, i have update the manage dependency as well, but still I see these errors, Please suggest me , how can I eliminate these errors.

Thanks in advance,

Ekadeep K

Hi Kuruma,

Look like your JS not loaded in your screen.
Could you please verify that all the required JS for highchart is loaded in your screen?

Hi Ekadeep,

Are you using the standard, and latest, version of the OutSystems Charts Module? Did you add anything in the form of special Highcharts JavaScript, libraries or includes?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ekadeep,

Are you using the standard, and latest, version of the OutSystems Charts Module? Did you add anything in the form of special Highcharts JavaScript, libraries or includes?

Hi ,

Here is the sample oml file that im using and link.Please go through the link and in console item you will find the error.

Link: https://ekadeep-k.outsystemscloud.com/HighchartsSample/test.aspx?_ts=637274147337947401

Hi Ekadeep,

The very first AddJavaScriptTag in the Preperation adds highcharts.js:

and since OutSystems Charts also adds highcharts.js (or equivalent) you get this error. That's why I asked if you added anything. So you should not include that.

Also, since OutSystems uses version 6.1.4 of Highcharts, you have to add the version number in the other AddJavaScriptTag URLs, e.g.:

https://code.highcharts.com/6.1.4/modules/histogram-bellcurve.js

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ekadeep,

The very first AddJavaScriptTag in the Preperation adds highcharts.js:

and since OutSystems Charts also adds highcharts.js (or equivalent) you get this error. That's why I asked if you added anything. So you should not include that.

Also, since OutSystems uses version 6.1.4 of Highcharts, you have to add the version number in the other AddJavaScriptTag URLs, e.g.:

https://code.highcharts.com/6.1.4/modules/histogram-bellcurve.js

I have disabled the first addjavascripttag and added the version to all tags, now data is not populating in the chart. Please help me on this issue.

Solution

Well, it could be that version 6.1.4 is buggy for bell curves, or the data needs to be prepared differently. Have you checked the console for errors? If there aren't any errors, have you checked the page source to see if the Highcharts JavaScript is as expected? Unfortunately, I don't have the time currently to dive into it.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Well, it could be that version 6.1.4 is buggy for bell curves, or the data needs to be prepared differently. Have you checked the console for errors? If there aren't any errors, have you checked the page source to see if the Highcharts JavaScript is as expected? Unfortunately, I don't have the time currently to dive into it.

Checked the console, now the errors are increased.

Ekadeep Kuruma wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Checked the console, now the errors are increased.

Hi,

Got the solution by disabling the highchart.js file to load in highchartsimple webblock. Thanks for suggesting.

Glad I could be of help. Happy coding!