Views
Comments
Reset my account

Hello!! I am Newly in OutSystems. I create my account, but I think that delete somethings. I learn how to create variable. I did try a simple site. Every time that I compile my firts web, always show me this messages below

Missing Module
Module 'Meu' uses extension 'HTTPRequestHandler' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
Module 'Meu' uses action 'AddFaviconTag' that was not found in extension 'HTTPRequestHandler'. Runtime errors may occur.
Module 'Meu' uses action 'AddLinkTag' that was not found in extension 'HTTPRequestHandler'. Runtime errors may occur.
Module 'Meu' uses action 'ReplaceURLDomain' that was not found in extension 'HTTPRequestHandler'. Runtime errors may occur.
Module 'Meu' uses action 'GetReferrerURL' that was not found in extension 'HTTPRequestHandler'. Runtime errors may occur.
Module 'Meu' uses action 'GetCookie' that was not found in extension 'HTTPRequestHandler'. Runtime errors may occur.
BrokenReference
Module 'Meu' uses extension 'PlatformPasswordUtils' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
BrokenReference
Missing Dependency
Module 'Meu' uses action 'GenerateSaltedMD5Hash' that was not found in extension 'PlatformPasswordUtils'. Runtime errors may occur.

BrokenReference
Outdated Producer
Producer module 'Users' uses outdated references. Please republish 'Users' to prevent runtime errors.

There was an error processing your request. Please try again later...

Hi,

Are trying to create blank type application?

Can you provide your OML because its a application issue not Account.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hello Gilberto,

Try refresh dependences, example:

Regards.

example.png