Views
Comments
[Ultimate PDF] Ultimate PDF Component UI Issue
Question
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes
Published on 14 Nov 2020

I was used Ultimate PDF component in my application. In header placeholder I have added one image and below main body added one table record list.In this case everything working as expected. For EX : if the length of list date getting increased  the respective list date automatically coming in the next next page without creating any UI issue.

The problems comes after adding any additional content in my header placeholder.For EX: I just want to add four more label in header then it created the UI Misalignment issue, the data getting overlapped or getting merged.

adminTeamModule.oml

Dhivya Rajendran wrote:

I was used Ultimate PDF component in my application. In header placeholder I have added one image and below main body added one table record list.In this case everything working as expected. For EX : if the length of list date getting increased  the respective list date automatically coming in the next next page without creating any UI issue.

The problems comes after adding any additional content in my header placeholder.For EX: I just want to add four more label in header then it created the UI Misalignment issue, the data getting overlapped or getting merged.

Hi Team,

Below I have added oml file which included the header issue.

Thanks and Advanced,

Divya Rajendran.

adminTeamModuleafterContent.oml

Staff

Hello Divya.

If you follow what is provided in the demo you should be able to fix your issue.

In attachment I'm sending what I believe is a better utilization of the print layout.

Ricardo Costa

adminTeamModuleImproved.oml

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your reply.

I have followed all your steps I can able to solve UI Misalignment and data overlapping issue .But I got one unwanted line in the header border of the sub-sequence pages.

Below attached one image for your reference.

UnwantedLine.PNG