How to use 3 column structure inside a list records in outsystems web

Hi,

I want to use 3 column structure inside a list records.

my list will have more than 10 records always. how can i make it responsive as like 3 column structure.

Hi Aravind,

Can you explain more details or add images about you would like to do ?

However, if you create a web block that contain a column 3, and after drag and drop this web block in your list record and fill like you need, maybe work.

Regards.

Hi Aravinnd,

Yes you can simply use three column inside list.

using List item and use col3 or you can use direct col 3 .

Like below image-

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Nope my requirement is,
I dont need to show expression inside the 3 columns. i need to show like this,

in the first loop i want to show 3 rows,

in the second add three in a singe row. for this i need to use columns

Hi Aravind,

Why do you think you need a columns widget ?

It sounds more like you want gallery.

That widget allows to say how much items from you list you want next to each other, and you can have different number for tablet and phone view.

Good luck,

Dorine

P.S. to get the best help, you should focus on explaining what you want to achieve, rather than talk about a solution that you are trying to implement.  Even if that solution is one of the possible ways to get the job done, talking about the use case instead of your (failed) attempts will get you more alternatives on how to do it.

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Hi Aravind,

Why do you think you need a columns widget ?

It sounds more like you want gallery.

That widget allows to say how much items from you list you want next to each other, and you can have different number for tablet and phone view.

Good luck,

Dorine

P.S. to get the best help, you should focus on explaining what you want to achieve, rather than talk about a solution that you are trying to implement.  Even if that solution is one of the possible ways to get the job done, talking about the use case instead of your (failed) attempts will get you more alternatives on how to do it.

Yeah I tried Gallery already. Thanks for the reply.