[Active Directory Group Mapping] Problems with CryptoAPI

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2019-06-02 by Hernâni Fernandes
1 vote
Published on 2019-06-02 by Hernâni Fernandes

When I try to create the Access Token I got the following error, but I have already installed the last CryptoAPI version. 

Hi Alfredo,

I think you forgot to actually share the error message.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Alfredo,

I think you forgot to actually share the error message.

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks! I don't know what has happened. I pasted the image, but now I can't see it. The message is this one:

'ComputeHash' Action is incompatible with the 'CryptoAPI' extension definition. Please update it.

Solution

Hello, Alfredo, how are you? Hope you're doing well!

The only way I was able to replicate your issue was by not observing the dependency between all involved applications - especially the references to CryptoAPI.

So, this means you might have installed all needed components in your environment, but somehow failed to refresh dependencies. Please refresh your modules in the following order:

1) Application: Active Directory | Module: ActiveDirectoryCore
2) Application: Active Directory Group Mapping | Module: ActiveDirectoryRolesCore
3) Application: Active Directory Group Mapping | Module: ActiveDirectoryGroupMapping

The goal is to have all modules without reference errors/warnings. Note: For the app to run properly, it's not critical that the Sample module is refreshed, but keep in mind that it's a good practice not to have reference errors:

And your application should work just fine.

Solution

Hernâni Fernandes wrote:

Hello, Alfredo, how are you? Hope you're doing well!

The only way I was able to replicate your issue was by not observing the dependency between all involved applications - especially the references to CryptoAPI.

So, this means you might have installed all needed components in your environment, but somehow failed to refresh dependencies. Please refresh your modules in the following order:

1) Application: Active Directory | Module: ActiveDirectoryCore
2) Application: Active Directory Group Mapping | Module: ActiveDirectoryRolesCore
3) Application: Active Directory Group Mapping | Module: ActiveDirectoryGroupMapping

The goal is to have all modules without reference errors/warnings. Note: For the app to run properly, it's not critical that the Sample module is refreshed, but keep in mind that it's a good practice not to have reference errors:

And your application should work just fine.

Thanks! I have reinstalled the applications in order and this time it worked correctly. I already reinstalled a couple of times before contacting you, but it kept giving the error. I don't know what has changed this time, but the important thing is that it works correctly. Many thanks.

I'm glad it's fixed!