Which are the layers among 4 LC which should be present in an application when we are building an application.

As per me, if it an simple application expect for orchestration layer rest all will be there as we may not have any dashboards or any special admin features if it is an very simple application.. 

Hi Ankita,

It really depends on what kind of application you are developing. An application could exists of simply a Core module and an End-User module for example, but it could also exists of different module from all 4 layers.

I would suggest your read into the following articles to get a better idea of how to apply 4 LC to your applications.

There is also a course video on 4 LC

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Hello Ankita k

Its depends on your application, suppose  if you have simple application as you said above without  any integration service or NFR then these two layers are fine i.e. Core Layer and End User Layer,  Suppose if You have any integration form the external services  or Plugins then you do it in Foundation Layer, so you can design the architecture according to you needs

I hope this helps you

cheers

Solution

Ankita k wrote:

Which are the layers among 4 LC which should be present in an application when we are building an application.

As per me, if it an simple application expect for orchestration layer rest all will be there as we may not have any dashboards or any special admin features if it is an very simple application.. 

Correct. Form my experience the orchestration layer is often not required. End user and Core layers are required for obvious reasons in 99% projects.  The library later at the bottom generally consists of the reusable theme and other components. So that's also sort of mandatory.

Solution