Hello, I am currently coding a shop, and I need to read some database entities with input parameters, the problem is that I give value to the inputs but when I use the fucntion "Table.IsEmpty", the function gives me the value true, when there are values with those inputs. 


I have tried to go to the entitie itself so see some data and everytime I open it it tells me that it doesn´t have any records to show me, despite I am constantly adding new values, the only way I was able to see the data I had on that entitie I had to create a table records and open my app on the browser to see, does anyone know how I can get the proper values of my table when I assign value to the inputs?


As I show u in the picture above, with the values of those inputs in the circle, the table should return me data, but it doesnt.

Hi, Neyrivan silva,

So you are saying that you are adding data to your entity but after your create action, you are not able to see any record on the page or on the entity view, right?

Have you tried checking for error in the service center. It might be because of a situation where your action 'action1' is able to create new records but due to some other error in the same function later, you create is getting reverted. (In outsystems, all your previous action is reverted if any error occurs before the endpoint of the function) 

I hope this might help you.

:)

pranav pandey wrote:

Hi, Neyrivan silva,

So you are saying that you are adding data to your entity but after your create action, you are not able to see any record on the page or on the entity view, right?

Have you tried checking for error in the service center. It might be because of a situation where your action 'action1' is able to create new records but due to some other error in the same function later, you create is getting reverted. (In outsystems, all your previous action is reverted if any error occurs before the endpoint of the function) 

I hope this might help you.

:)


I have made some progresses and now, the problem is that the only person that can read the data is the user that created it, like: the store owner put on a product for sale, the custommers can´t see it but the shop owner can? do you know how I can fix this?


Hi Neyrivan silva,

Can you check if you are filtering the data based on logged in user?

(say Created By User ID [the created by column of the entity ]=GetUserId())

if yes, then just remove it and check.

Neyrivan silva wrote:

pranav pandey wrote:

Hi, Neyrivan silva,

So you are saying that you are adding data to your entity but after your create action, you are not able to see any record on the page or on the entity view, right?

Have you tried checking for error in the service center. It might be because of a situation where your action 'action1' is able to create new records but due to some other error in the same function later, you create is getting reverted. (In outsystems, all your previous action is reverted if any error occurs before the endpoint of the function) 

I hope this might help you.

:)


I have made some progresses and now, the problem is that the only person that can read the data is the user that created it, like: the store owner put on a product for sale, the custommers can´t see it but the shop owner can? do you know how I can fix this?



Check the filters you've applied over the SQL fetch statement.

Here is the filters, what can the problem be?

I never used the get user by id in here

Hi Neyrivan,

Can you provide the oml of your application?

Regards,

Divyanshu

sure, can you just tell me how to acess the oml ? sorry

Neyrivan silva wrote:

sure, can you just tell me how to acess the oml ? sorry


In your application at the toolbar there is module. Click and then go to export and save. You will get an oml file.

Neyrivan silva wrote:


Hello, I am currently coding a shop, and I need to read some database entities with input parameters, the problem is that I give value to the inputs but when I use the fucntion "Table.IsEmpty", the function gives me the value true, when there are values with those inputs. 


I have tried to go to the entitie itself so see some data and everytime I open it it tells me that it doesn´t have any records to show me, despite I am constantly adding new values, the only way I was able to see the data I had on that entitie I had to create a table records and open my app on the browser to see, does anyone know how I can get the proper values of my table when I assign value to the inputs?


As I show u in the picture above, with the values of those inputs in the circle, the table should return me data, but it doesnt.


Can you try pass the input parameter value into test value for aggregate, you can fetch var1 value during debugging or from backend

Neyrivan silva wrote:

sure, can you just tell me how to acess the oml ? sorry

Hi Neyrivan, instead of giving you an answer for your questions in this post and possible after will be coming more question (this isn't a problem at all, we are here to help), I will try to help in another way.

I will advise you to make one of the Paths from the online Bootcamp, it will save you hours of your coding when you understand the basics

Traditional web: https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/114/developing-web-apps-outsystems-11/?LearningPathId=2

Reactive: https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/18/becoming-a-reactive-web-developer/

Mobile: https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/115/developing-mobile-apps-outsystems-11/

Good luck with that and good code :)

Best Regards

Carlos Lessa

Hi Neyrivan,

May be your filter condition is not working. check filter once and try to put test value and check data.

And check once without filter .


Regards

Rahul Sahu