The module is valid, no errors shown.. but: "It was not possible to save the module"?
Question

Hi everyone,

I'm following the guided path on Becoming a Traditional Web Developer and I've almost finished it. I'm working on 11.6x-Accelerated UI Development Exercise. Part 6a) tells me to publish my application to the server:

My module is valid and there are no errors shown:

But when I try to publish my application, I get a notification saying: "It was not possible to save the module."

Does anyone know why this might be the case, when the module is valid and I have no errors? How do I fix it?

Champion

lwvk1994 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm following the guided path on Becoming a Traditional Web Developer and I've almost finished it. I'm working on 11.6x-Accelerated UI Development Exercise. Part 6a) tells me to publish my application to the server:

My module is valid and there are no errors shown:

But when I try to publish my application, I get a notification saying: "It was not possible to save the module."

Does anyone know why this might be the case, when the module is valid and I have no errors? How do I fix it?

Can you save to the disk? if yes save, close service studio and open again or try to update to the last version, open the file and try to publish.

Best regards and good luck with that

Carlos Lessa

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

May be your internet connection issue.

keep open this as open and open this module again and copy paste all the work in newly module and then try to publish.

I hope that will help you but let us know incase of issue.

thanks

Sometime it happens due to network issue.

Please try to close your application completely and reopen it again.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Cheers,

Sumanaman

Thanks for all these tips! However, I think it had to do with my computer needing to install updates to Microsoft Edge, because once I had done that, I was able to save it. I'll keep your tips in mind for the next time I'm unable to save my file!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Lwvk1994,

It happens when your service studio open and module is open in this and you are not closing it when your work is finish, again next to work same module may be it work and may be it will give error-  "It was not possible to save the module." 

I have faced this issue many times because i do not close my personal env service studio and it open always with modules and if go work on this app and add something and try to publish it gives error.

Solution is only that, close all module and open new instance.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Has anyone got the concreate solution to this? I am following as I am also stuck in the same.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.