How to use an accrodion inside a table?

Hello. I´m developing an app to manage the actions and subactions of a company. I need to display the subactions that belong to a certain action. To show the actions I´m using a list record. Inside it, I inserted a web bock that has a table records with the subactions, and that inside an accordion.

Here is the widget tree

The problem is that I can´t open the accordion, for some reason.

Could really get some help.

Solution

Hi, 

Put the List inside an Accordion widget.
Without it, the AccordionItem does not work.

Cheers!

Solution

Thanks for the quick answer and sorry for the realy basic question... :)

Hi Camila,

Don't worry. The first time I tried to use the accordion, I also didn't know that I need the Accordion around the items. I had to ask as well ;)

Cheers!

Just one more question... 

Why is this space showing up in here, I don´t have neither a container nor a margins on the web block... It is simple but....

It looks like this...

Sorry an thanks... :)

Hi,

If you look to your widget tree, you can see a "text" with a new line character as the first element in the List.

Remove it, and the space will go away :)

Cheers!

I´ve actually made some changes and on the recent widget tree, that abc is not showing but the space still there...

Thanks for the pacience sir... :)

This one:

Ah... 

In that case, take a look at the properties of the List, and see if the Separator is set to "new line". If it is, change to None, as it will add a new line character (br) and as your element fills up all the space, this will cause a "skip" in the list, creating that space.

Other than that, maybe some margin in an element... (but I bet the new line property)

That was it. It is working now.

Thanks a lot sir :)