how to get overlay with form on click a button? and pass the data to the overlay pag

how to get overlay with form on click a button? and pass the data to the overlay page  

Hello.

Sorry, but "overlay" is not a term I am used to.
Are you talking about a Popup or Modal?

What type of application are you working with?
Mobile? Reactive? Traditional Web?

Cheers.

You have this links that show how to create/open a popup in Reactive/Mobile and Traditional.
https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Inputs/Create_and_Use_a_Popup

To pass data, you can use input parameters in the case of the Traditional apps (as you will be kind of redirected to a different page). In the case of Reacive/Mobile, the content will be in the same page, so you have access to it.

If you can clarify what are you trying to do and how much of OutSystems do you already know (like, if you did the Online Training already), would be useful for us to direct you to the correct resources and documentation.

Cheers! 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello.

Sorry, but "overlay" is not a term I am used to.
Are you talking about a Popup or Modal?

What type of application are you working with?
Mobile? Reactive? Traditional Web?

Cheers.

hi ,i am working on reactive...i have  a page with a form ,i need a modal to  be overlay from  right to left on submit and i need to pass the entire data from form to the modal which consists another form . Eg: Like online shopping cart 1.Adding items to the cart then adding address then making payment.  

Hi,

In a Reactive/Mobile application, you have a widget that is the Side Bar: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Traditional_Web_Patterns/Navigation/Sidebar

In this link you have the description on how to use it.

The content in the side bar is in the page as well. So, your action can update the source of the inputs in the second form with the data from the first form, and than open the side bar.

Cheers.

Here is an example of using the sidebar.