Outsystems "versioninfo" block in every request (How to get apiversion)
Question

Hello everyone,

Im currently trying to setup some load tests on a reactive application, using JMeter.

Everything is going well except for a tiny detail, I see that in every request there is a block like this:

versionInfo: {moduleVersion: ".......", apiVersion: "......."} 

I was able to get the moduleVersion value easily, now im struggling with the apiVersion value. I can't seem to find a good way to get this value.

The only place I see it's present is in .mvc.js files, and this ones aren't generic, so I came here hoping someone would know how to get it by a request to the server or a generic way like getting moduleVersion (through a get request).

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Is there any solution to this query?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Yes, you're correct. You should get the value from the output of one of those "*.mvc.js" files.

Get it from the "*.mvc.js" file that makes more sense (it can appear multiple times). For instance: the same apiVersion is being returned on "... LoginSecure.mvc.js" and on "... Registration.mvc.js" and you're doing the Login: then use the value on the response of "... LoginSecure.mvc.js".

Notice that it's not expected that your test would be impacted by using incorrect values on the apiVersion.

Best Regards,
Nuno Santos

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.