Views
Comments
[FullCalendar Reactive] resourceEditable
Question
Forge component by André Cabral
Published on 18 Aug 2020

Good day,

First and foremost, awesome component you made available for us!

I was looking at the 'editable'-properties of events and calendar and how they interact with each other. I'm looking for a way to lock certain events on the (resource view) calendar, that can be unlocked with an explicit unlock action by a user. 

There's a general property that blocks all events on the calendar. Besides that, there are the properties 'eventStartEditable' and 'eventDurationEditable'. These are included in this Forge component to block an event-element, but I also want to exclude dragging between resources.

The original documentation mentions:

"A variation of this property called resourceEditable can be set on an Event Object for more granular control"

I did not find this property, although there is a similar named one in the EventSource element. As far as I can see this element is only used for setting the resource of events.

Am I able to (apart from changing start and duration also) block dragging individual events between resources?

Thank you very much in advance.

p.s. there is a new V5 version of FullCalendar. I couldn't find anywhere which version the Forge component is based on. Could you maybe mention it in the documentation?

wrote:

Good day,

First and foremost, awesome component you made available for us!

I was looking at the 'editable'-properties of events and calendar and how they interact with each other. I'm looking for a way to lock certain events on the (resource view) calendar, that can be unlocked with an explicit unlock action by a user. 

There's a general property that blocks all events on the calendar. Besides that, there are the properties 'eventStartEditable' and 'eventDurationEditable'. These are included in this Forge component to block an event-element, but I also want to exclude dragging between resources.

The original documentation mentions:

"A variation of this property called resourceEditable can be set on an Event Object for more granular control"

I did not find this property, although there is a similar named one in the EventSource element. As far as I can see this element is only used for setting the resource of events.

Am I able to (apart from changing start and duration also) block dragging individual events between resources?

Thank you very much in advance.

p.s. there is a new V5 version of FullCalendar. I couldn't find anywhere which version the Forge component is based on. Could you maybe mention it in the documentation?

I can disable the drag and drop function by this config. You can try and hope it help

Annotation20200625175152.png

Hi All,

I am working on full calander on reactive but  how to make this calander editabale while clicking on its rediract to screen also how to show diffrent color  for past days or future days  in calander 

please suggest

Great job! Keep it up!