Real time chat for mobile app

Currently I working on outsystem 11version. I trying to develop real chat like what's app on outsystem.

is it In app chat suitable for outsystems 11 version?

What are you after :  Mobile / Web application?

There are a bunch of forge components you can try. https://www.outsystems.com/forge/list?q=chat&t=&o=&tr=False&oss=False&c=&a=&v=&hd=False&tn=&scat=forge  

cheers,

tushar 

Hi,

I advise you this, because it's management by OutSystems.

In-App Chat (Mobile)

Cheers

Hi Pratiksha,

Check out In App Chat Mobile on the Forge. It uses Firebase for realtime communication.

Note that it has some dependencies you need to install first for it to work correctly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Pratiksha,

Check out In App Chat Mobile on the Forge. It uses Firebase for realtime communication.

Note that it has some dependencies you need to install first for it to work correctly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Thank you so much for giving me brief information. 

But is it supported to outsystem 11 version

Hi Pratiksha,

Yes, it will work even though it says it is for OutSystems 10 as it already uses OutSystemsUI. Make sure to install all the dependencies first. 

After that, you need to install the In App Chat Mobile applciation. It will show inside Service Studio that the modules are broken (red crosses). When that happens, just open the InAppChatMobile module and refresh all the dependencies and publish it. After that do the same for the InAppChatMobileSample module. Now everything should be working just fine.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin