How to add list in accordion item content

Hi ,

Can someone help me adding list inside accordion item content. 

I have added accordion inside a list , now I want to add another list inside accordion item content.

Hi Jahnavi,

can you let us know what you want achive.

you can put another accordion item   and put a new list inside and bind with new aggregate.

Regards
Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Jahnavi,

can you let us know what you want achive.

you can put another accordion item   and put a new list inside and bind with new aggregate.

Regards
Rahul Sahu

Hi Rahul,

I  want to display sub-list onclick of main list. When I click on Design in first image, it should expand and show sub-items list.

Solution

Hi Jahnavi, 

If i understood to you,mean when you expand list there is subList show based on Main list.

1. you have two entity one is mainList and second is subList and main id as a foreign key in sub.

2.create a webblock for sublist and use filter condition to get data based mainlist id

3.show this webblock in inside accordion item content and pass input parameter as mainlist id in WB.

Modify logic accrodingly in attached oml.

Hope this will help you 

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Solution

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Jahnavi, 

If i understood to you,mean when you expand list there is subList show based on Main list.

1. you have two entity one is mainList and second is subList and main id as a foreign key in sub.

2.create a webblock for sublist and use filter condition to get data based mainlist id

3.show this webblock in inside accordion item content and pass input parameter as mainlist id in WB.

Modify logic accrodingly in attached oml.

Hope this will help you 

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Thank you Rahul Sahu, I have achieved my output.

Welcome Jahnavi,

Glad to help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu