Id proof for certification

Hi,

I am planning to register myself for OutSystems certification but I don't have any original ID proofs handy with me. Do they consider a digital copy of Id proof ?

It's very important for me to complete the certifications asap so I can't postpone it further.

Regards,

Manasa

Manasa Danda wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to register myself for outsystems certification but I don't have any original ID proofs handy with me(Due to lockdown, I am stuck at different location) so do they consider digital copy of Id proof ?

It's very important for me to complete the certifications asap so I can't postpone it further.

Regards,

Manasa

Hi Manasa,

I think digital copy will not allow. You can make the UID Smart On the spot in a day and use it as ID while exam taking.

Thanks...

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Manasa Danda wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to register myself for outsystems certification but I don't have any original ID proofs handy with me(Due to lockdown, I am stuck at different location) so do they consider digital copy of Id proof ?

Regards,

Manasa

Hi Manasa,

I think digital copy will not allow. You can make the UID Smart On the spot in a day and use it as ID while exam taking.

Thanks...

Hi Manasa,

Rohan has mentioned is correct in  addition to that  we need to show id prof hard copy to Outsystem team while taking the exam as they are watching through your camera so keep your ID prof with you while taking your exam .

Hope this help and All the best for your exam.

Thanks

AD

Hello Manasa.

You don't need the physical document to register, only to do the exam.

Assuming that you need at least 3 days between registration and the exam and you can't travel far without one, that should give you time to go back to where you have the document.