Caroussel - Problem with dots

Hi. I'm using carousel in a mobile app. Within the carousel i have a list that iterate all my produts. Now i have 4 products and all product are showed in carousel but i only have 2 dots and only can select first two products. Can anyone help?

Hi José!

I Already try your case based on your print and everything it´s well here.

Can you share your module or a print of carousel settings?

José Zimas wrote:

Hi. I'm using carousel in a mobile app. Within the carousel i have a list that iterate all my produts. Now i have 4 products and all product are showed in carousel but i only have 2 dots and only can select first two products. Can anyone help?

Check if the option "itens iphone" into interaction\carousel  is empty.  This option show how many itens you show into carousel page.

As you only have 4 products and are exhibiting 3 in 3 it is natural to have only 2 points.

Alexandre de Ribeiro wrote:

José Zimas wrote:

Check if the option "itens iphone" into interaction\carousel  is empty.  This option show how many itens you show into carousel page.

It's correct, 

How many dots are you waiting for?

If you have 4 itens grouped by 3 itens it's natural has only 2 dots.