Views
Comments
Solved
Associate Mobile developer exam
Question

I'm so excited to be taking my exam tomorrow, thanks to OutSystems for offering the certifcation for free during the Covid-19 pandemic. Is there anyone who recently took their exam in the past few weeks?

1. How did you find the exam?

2. How easy was it to launch the exam on proctoru - (i tried last month but had difficulties launching the exam so i had to reschedule)

3. Did it take you the full 2 hours to complete the exam

TIA

Diemiso

Solution

Hello Diemiso, 

One of my colleague has attended this same exam and I too attended for Reactive. I understand your concern of launch exam issue as I also faced same. You have to click on the link in mail to re-direct to exam page. Post entering your credentials, it will display your session timer on top left corner. Like if you have login 10 mins before your schedule, it will display countdown there.

Now coming to your concern, I will suggest you to do below 2 things to avoid any issue on launching exam:

1. Clear your browser history and cache.

2. Add ProctorU URL on cookie section to accept cookie from this site.

You can follow other instruction provided in mail for pre-requisite as they strictly follow it. Like checking 360 degree of your room and personal inspection.

Exam will be easy and they will ask question only from the tutorial, though some question will be scenario based and you have to dig into concept. I will suggest you to look into exercises for better understandings, probably you will complete exam maximum on 90 mins.

Hope it helps! 

All the best for your exam.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Hello Diemiso,

I took the professional exam in April.

1 - I heard about the free test here in the community reading the posts.

2 - after I signed up and scheduled, I followed the registration links in my email to go to the test room, some of my colleagues had problems with internet and lack of energy, and also had to reschedule, but managed to take the test.

3 - It took me an hour and a half to take the professional exam, but when I took the associate exam it took 1 hour and 50 minutes.

Regards.

Thanks for your answer Agno. 

would you say the exam was difficult or fairly easy? I'm a little nervous

Solution

Hello Diemiso, 

One of my colleague has attended this same exam and I too attended for Reactive. I understand your concern of launch exam issue as I also faced same. You have to click on the link in mail to re-direct to exam page. Post entering your credentials, it will display your session timer on top left corner. Like if you have login 10 mins before your schedule, it will display countdown there.

Now coming to your concern, I will suggest you to do below 2 things to avoid any issue on launching exam:

1. Clear your browser history and cache.

2. Add ProctorU URL on cookie section to accept cookie from this site.

You can follow other instruction provided in mail for pre-requisite as they strictly follow it. Like checking 360 degree of your room and personal inspection.

Exam will be easy and they will ask question only from the tutorial, though some question will be scenario based and you have to dig into concept. I will suggest you to look into exercises for better understandings, probably you will complete exam maximum on 90 mins.

Hope it helps! 

All the best for your exam.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Hi,

1. How did you find the exam?

When I took the exam, it seemed fair enough. Although today I think it is unfair to some people, as there are those who need to study and stick to the experience to take the exams.Recently someone told me that there are some people who just read a set of questions that some places ask, and they merely memorize those questions.

2. How easy was it to launch the exam on proctoru - (i tried last month but had difficulties launching the exam so i had to reschedule)

I also had a less less experience, but all the others went quite well.

3. Did it take you the full 2 hours to complete the exam

I usually use up to half the time to do the exam, and then another 30 minutes to review. If you have any questions that you need to think about more, then I use the rest of the time. But I think I never took more than 1h40 with an exam.

Very good luck, if you studied, then it will go super well.

Cheers

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello.

All stories are different.

1. It depends on the exam. They are suited for people with some experience on that field. But the videos should be enough if you can apply the knowledge.

2. The Reactive a month ago was easy. My last one, Tech Lead, was not that easy. they had to restart my computer. But it worked the second time. What they seem to forget is that when you can't hear them, what they ask while you are with the exam in full screen doesn't reach you... if you don't stress out, it is funny. I never rated the staff below 8.

3. You need 10 to 30 minutes to get a proctor and setup. Then two hours are for the exam only.  And finally, you have to wait a few minutes for the score.
For Reactive I took maybe 15 minutes of setup and 50 minutes in the test.
The one for Tech Lead, I had that technical issue (45 minutes) and at the end for not hearing them,I was kept logged on after what was needed... I only disconnected from ProctorU minutes after having the email with my score vibrating on the phone. Still, the email was 1h42m after scheduled start so I did the test in maybe an hour.

Good luck.

HI All,

Any One Kindly Say how to trap the tricky questions on the Associate Mobile Developer Exam , I attended  the exam 2 times but i got the Marks as First Time 50% and Second Time as 68 % . And am trying to one another time to achieve my goal . So Please let me know  any ideas about how to trap the Questions