There's a way to convert table widget (with expressions) to excel?

Hi,

I have a table widget with expressions, and I would like to export it to excel. Using the "record list to excel", I can only export informations that is in the aggregate list. But I want to export a table that is on the screen, with expressions, to Excel. There's a way to make it?

Thank you.

Hi,

Could you please share a snap of Table widgets? what you have in expression.

Thanks.

Hi Julia,

I don't think you can directly achieve it through Outsystems. As per my understanding you want the information of table widget with expression used to get that info. Perhaps you can follow below steps to fulfill you requirement :

1. Open expression of each column and copy the expression like below :

2. Take a text widget and drag and drop below your table header/column title 

3. Copy your column expression data into text. Now your expression will be converted in simple text, as you can see in below snap(below Title) :

Now you can easily export this data into excel.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Sanjay

I'm sorry, I was not clear on my question.

I have this table on my screen, and some fields are not from the entity, the fields on yellow are calculated by expressions.

There's some way to convert this table and the values from expressions to Excel?

Solution

Hi. 

Are those actions doable in advanced SQL. If it's just datetime formats and math operations, it would be better as it would be a direct conversion from the SQL to excel, as you have with the aggregate.

If that is not an option, you need to create a local list and do an AppendAll where each value would be the expressions that you have on that table. 

Hope this helps

Solution

Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

Hi. 

Are those actions doable in advanced SQL. If it's just datetime formats and math operations, it would be better as it would be a direct conversion from the SQL to excel, as you have with the aggregate.

If that is not an option, you need to create a local list and do an AppendAll where each value would be the expressions that you have on that table. 

Hope this helps

Thank you for save me with the ListAppendAll. It worked perfectly.