I am developing a mobile social network and would like to implement the hashtag "#" with a link in a publication.

Does anyone know a component or know how to implement the hashtag?

Hello Raquel.

I'm not understanding your need.

To add the hashtag symbol to the textarea with a click like LinkedIn?

Or to automatically find hashtags based on the content of the link pasted?



would like to do exactly like linkedIn

Hi Raquel,

this is simple text of link you can do it simple by using link widget.

Like below image-

On the link widget you can call Action, screen Destination and RedirectToUrl.


Hope this will Help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Raquel,

this is simple text of link you can do it simple by using link widget.

Like below image-

On the link widget you can call Action, screen Destination and RedirectToUrl.


Hope this will Help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

 
The idea is that, when creating a publication, the user can create the hashtag

as in the image below 

However, when publishing a hashtag it appears as regular text, not as a link

as in the image below

I would like that, after publication, a hashtag associated with a link similar to LinkedIn was created

 

Hi Raquel,

You want this when user upload image or something with content it will show with link 


Find attached oml that will help you.


Regards

Rahul Sahu

A dynamic number of links is not very easy to achieve on mobile.

I did a small example using a list. You can customize css to remove line breaks.


You may try going the CK Editor approach used on this topic.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/53230/how-to-display-html-on-mobile-app/


Nuno Reis wrote:

A dynamic number of links is not very easy to achieve on mobile.

I did a small example using a list. You can customize css to remove line breaks.


You may try going the CK Editor approach used on this topic.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/53230/how-to-display-html-on-mobile-app/


 

The idea is similar to the oml you provided ... but the text would have to be unique ... the expressions cannot be different ... the text published by the user would have to be in a single expression, it would be a unique expression for the text and the hashtag

as in the image below


In this post, the text contains hastags\links.

 

Solution

For that you need some javascript, but the code is always the same.



Solution

Nuno Reis wrote:

For that you need some javascript, but the code is always the same.



 Thank you ... your solution worked