[OutSystems.AI Document Processor Reactive] TrainCustomModel action

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 5 Jun by Rui Parente
2 votes
Published on 5 Jun by Rui Parente

Hi,

Could you please explain how to use TrainCustomModel server action from the Azure Cognitive Services Connector? What are the parameters and where to find them in Azure?

Thanks,

Michal

Michal Witek wrote:

Hi,

Could you please explain how to use TrainCustomModel server action from the Azure Cognitive Services Connector? What are the parameters and where to find them in Azure?

Thanks,

Michal

Hi Michal,

Have you looked into the tab Model training process in the component's try now page?

It shows all the resources that need to be created in your Azure account as well as what parameters are necessary to have the TrainCustomModel server action working.

Let me know if this was of any help.

Best regards,

Rui Parente

Hi Rui,

I did. It does not explain TrainCustomModel action at all.

Michal Witek wrote:

Hi Rui,

I did. It does not explain TrainCustomModel action at all.

1.  You need to have an Azure account and create an instance of the Form Recognizer service.
  2. From that resource, you'll extract the key that will be used in the site property OcpApimSubscriptionKey_FormRecognizerAPI from the Azure Cognitive Services Connector
  3. Create a Storage Account in Azure in which you will create a new container and upload your documents (forms or receipts)
  4. From this Storage Account you get the Blob Service SAS URL. This URL will be set in the only mandatory field for theTrainCustomModel server action 
  5. If you created a file for the documents inside the container you'll need to set the boolean parameter IncludeSubFolders as True
  6. The TrainCustomModel server action is in the Azure Cognitive Services Connector
  7. From this action, you'll get the ModelId that will be used to retrieve results from the server action GetAnalyzeFormData 

Hi Rui,

Thanks for your response.

I am new to Azure therefore can't find Blob Service SAS URL within Storage Account. Where can I find it? I can only see: Resource ID, Primary endpoint and Secondary endpoint.

Michal Witek wrote:

Hi Rui,

Thanks for your response.

I am new to Azure therefore can't find Blob Service SAS URL within Storage Account. Where can I find it? I can only see: Resource ID, Primary endpoint and Secondary endpoint.

Hi Michal,

To get the Blob Service SAS URL you must have the Storage account resource already created.

When you access the detail screen for the Storage account resource you'll have a menu bar on the left side as the following image: 

You then click on the highlighted menu item and you'll find a button saying Generate SAS and connection string. I recommend you to explore some of Azure documentation if you find that you're stuck while creating the necessary resources.

Hi Rui,

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

I am now getting the error:

1001: Specified model not found or not ready

What may be the reason of this?

The same here...

{  "error": {    "code": "1001",    "message": "Specified model not found or not ready, Model Id: XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX"  } }