Deserializing the error returned no data [Lifetime]

I receive the following when trying to re-register my DEV environment in LifeTime:

Deserializing the error returned no data. Original response was: {"Errors":["Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: $. Path '', line 0, position 0."],"StatusCode":500} 

We just recently upgraded to OS11. Anyone have any clue what this means?

I get this message in Service Center DEV: 


Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: $. Path '', line 0, position 0.

eSpaceVer: Id=1, PubId=0, CompiledWith=11.8.2.15398
RequestUrl: https://xxx.company.com/ServiceCenter/rest/PlatformServices/Applications?IncludeUsersCount=true&IncludeModules=false&EnvironmentName=DEV (Method: GET)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/ServiceCenter-1-132394860523085883
FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\ServiceCenter.1862500226\
ClientIp: 10.1.134.76
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: MM/dd/yyyy
PID: 5820 ('w3wp', Started='7/17/2020 7:00:51 PM', Priv=375Mb, Virt=2106412Mb)
TID: 9
Thread Name:
.NET: 4.0.30319.42000

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: $. Path '', line 0, position 0.
at ssServiceCenter.RssExtensionOMLProcessor.MssDecryptBinary(HeContext heContext, String inParamData, IRecord& outParamBinary)
at ssServiceCenter.Actions.ActionGetIOSConfiguration(HeContext heContext, String inParamApplicationKey, STiOS_ConfigurationStructure& outParamiOSConfiguration)
at ssServiceCenter.Actions.ActionAppIsConfigured(HeContext heContext, String inParamApplicationKey, Int32 inParamMobilePlatformId, Boolean& outParamIsConfigured)
at ssServiceCenter.Actions.<>c__DisplayClass1f.<ActionApp_To_REST_Application>b__17(RCApp_Mobile_BaselineApplicationApp_Mobile_Config_MABSApp_Mobile_ConfigMobile_PlatformRecord& source, STREST_AppNativeBuildStructure& target)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.RecordUtils.Convert[S,T](S sourceRec, T targetRec, ConvertFunction`2 conv)
at ssServiceCenter.Actions.ActionApp_To_REST_Application(HeContext heContext, RCApplicationApplication_IconEspaceEspace1Record inParamAppData, Boolean inParamIncludeUsersCount, Boolean inParamIncludeModules, Boolean inParamIncludeNativeBuilds, STREST_ApplicationStructure& outParamApplication)
at ssServiceCenter.CsRESTExpose.CsPlatformServices.CsPlatformServicesControllerFlows.FlowPlatformServicesActionApplications_GetAll(HeContext heContext, Boolean inParamIncludeUsersCount, Boolean inParamIncludeModules, RLREST_ApplicationList& outParamApplications)
   at ssServiceCenter.CsRESTExpose.CsPlatformServices.CsPlatformServicesController.FlowPlatformServicesActionApplications_GetAll(Nullable`1 auxinParamIncludeUsersCount, Nullable`1 auxinParamIncludeModules)

Hi, all

I Have the same problem registering the enviroment DEV in a new lifetime.

Any sugestion to resolve this problem?

Regards

HI James,


I finally fixed this waiting for support to get back to me. 

I went to the database on DEV cleared the mobile configs:

delete from ossys_App_Mobile_Config;

delete from ossys_Mobile_Certificate;

delete from ossys_Mobile_Config_Data;

I had already ran this SQL when migrating the environments but for some reason when i saw the following error I had a feeling I needed to run it again:

Error Deserializing ViewState of page "ASP.environment_mobile_app_auth_aspx", visitorid "12a3c090-a5c6-494d-9e84-ca640738be28", size 792 bytes ("zC+kqKIh7Q...").
Cannot decrypt the content

It's from this article:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Migrate_an_Environment_Using_a_Database_Clone 


Chris


Christopher Parks wrote:

HI James,


I finally fixed this waiting for support to get back to me. 

I went to the database on DEV cleared the mobile configs:

delete from ossys_App_Mobile_Config;

delete from ossys_Mobile_Certificate;

delete from ossys_Mobile_Config_Data; 

I had already ran this SQL when migrating the environments but for some reason when i saw the following error I had a feeling I needed to run it again:

Error Deserializing ViewState of page "ASP.environment_mobile_app_auth_aspx", visitorid "12a3c090-a5c6-494d-9e84-ca640738be28", size 792 bytes ("zC+kqKIh7Q...").
Cannot decrypt the content

It's from this article:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Migrate_an_Environment_Using_a_Database_Clone 


Chris


This Solved my problem,

Thank you so much, Chirs.

I love this community <3

Regards,

James