[IdP Mobile] Progressive Web Apps (PWA)

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 20 Mar by Telmo Martins
3 votes
Published on 20 Mar by Telmo Martins

Has anyone tried to use the IDP component with a PWA distribution.  Is the guidance to use the React version perhaps?

Yes, i've been trying that right now and it doesn't work for me.   I get errors saying : "InAppBrowserEvents plugin not available. Try to re-install the app"

The walk-through I found for PWA looked like you needed to choose mobile app though?  So I don't know what other options there might be.  Still investigating.

Ivan,

We had the same issue with the InappBrowseEvents.  I was going to try the IDP React first before going down an analysis route to see what is required be that an IDP PWA that needs building or an update to InAppBrowserEvents. 

Ivan, 

I'll raise a case with support for their SSO/SAML guidance on PWA's to save time on chasing down a solution.

Ivan,

Got a confirmation last night from outsystems support that Native SSO/SAML  is not available yet.  Even in platform version 11.9 in which PWA's are no longer an early release.  Looks like we may have to investigate building a solution in the immediate term.