Erro ao integrar com banco de dados externo

Olá, alguém sabe como resolver esse erro de integração com o banco de dados externo? o Esquema é do Mysql

Hello Marcos,

The communication on the forum is in English. The forum is visited by many people from different countries, it would be a lot less useful if everybody starts posting in their native language. 

By posting in English you address the complete community to try and help you.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Marcos,

That's a very generic error. Can Integration Studio reach the database at all? I assume you have read and followed these steps?

thanks for the return, Kilian Hekhuis I did it according to the procedure, the database was created and the connection test was successful, but when I try to use it as an extension it returns this error. can it be version compatibility of Mysql? I'm using Mysql 5.5.37

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Marcos,

That's a very generic error. Can Integration Studio reach the database at all? I assume you have read and followed these steps?

Hello, I'm just documenting why it can help someone with the same error, after having created a new database with Mysql 5.7, he normally went up the tables.

Solution

Thanks for letting us know Marcos.

Just for reference, it appears that MySQL 5.5 is indeed not supported, only 5.6 and 5.7.