Views
Comments
Solved
Erro ao integrar com banco de dados externo
Question

Olá, alguém sabe como resolver esse erro de integração com o banco de dados externo? o Esquema é do Mysql

banco.png

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Marcos,

That's a very generic error. Can Integration Studio reach the database at all? I assume you have read and followed these steps?

Hello, I'm just documenting why it can help someone with the same error, after having created a new database with Mysql 5.7, he normally went up the tables.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Marcos,

The communication on the forum is in English. The forum is visited by many people from different countries, it would be a lot less useful if everybody starts posting in their native language. 

By posting in English you address the complete community to try and help you.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Marcos,

That's a very generic error. Can Integration Studio reach the database at all? I assume you have read and followed these steps?

thanks for the return, Kilian Hekhuis I did it according to the procedure, the database was created and the connection test was successful, but when I try to use it as an extension it returns this error. can it be version compatibility of Mysql? I'm using Mysql 5.5.37

mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks for letting us know Marcos.

mvp_badge
MVP

Just for reference, it appears that MySQL 5.5 is indeed not supported, only 5.6 and 5.7.